I got an email yesterday from the county chair of the GOTV efforts that we're invited to a big thank you event the governor's doing next week for the people that worked on his campaign in this area. Course, it's the same time & date as my monthly finance committee meeting. I think i'd rather review the membership count and gossip w/ the social committee.
My birthday is coming up way fast this year. I'm sure, however, that i'll, for yet another year, get gypped out of a pony.
and now, since it's been a while, meme.
Once tagged by this entry, the assignment is to write a journal entry with six random facts about yourself. Then, pick six of your friends and tag them; no tag backs. This explanation should be included.
1. i didn't get my driver's license until i was 27. Having always lived around/depended on public transit, it never seemed necessary...until i lived here.
2. I had eye surgery 5 times by the age of 8. I think it was to correct both being lazy, but i still don't really know.
3. I spent a summer working "undocumented" chipping mortar of a load of used bricks to pay for my green card.
4. I make fudge every xmas, and i honestly can say it's some of the best i've tasted.(for the little bit i eat)
5. I hate most to all network tv, but dearly love and still miss judging amy. I come home at lunch just to watch it.
6. We've been in our apartment since 99, and this is the longest i've ever lived in the same place.